Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Let's Not Forget the Cake

There were so many Cookie Monster cake designs but I didn't want just the face. I am willing to spend good money for a very nice cake. But I don't want it big too because I want it to be in a cupcake tower type of set up. Something like this.


I ordered a three tier cupcake tower so this is probably how it will look like. I want the cupcakes exactly like that. But I want the cake to look like this instead.

Sheron, my batchmate from Grace Christian, will be making the cake. She hasn't done a Cookie Monster cake before. But she already made an Elmo cake. She will just replace Elmo and the color of the cake so it will be a Cookie Monster cake. She will also be doing the cupcakes. I have faith in her even if she has not done this yet. I mean, her existing works are amazing. Here are some samples:

And check out these amazing Angry Birds cupcakes! I ordered these for Benz's birthday. Simply Amazing!
So, don't you agree that I don't have to worry about her messing up my Cookie Monster orders? Hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment