Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cookie Monster!!!

Parties would not be complete without a theme. So I went about asking Mitch some questions which he probably found weird and out of place. But it was my strategy to find out what he likes. The ending was Cookie Monster. He does play basketball but is not overly in love with it, loves to eat pancit but hardly theme material, no favorite TV show or movie. And his favorite character of all time is Cookie Monster.

Next challenge: How can I come up with an adult party with a Cookie Monster theme? And the answer to that is a gray area. It is just not possible. So Mitch will just have to settle to a somewhat kiddie party type of surprise birthday.

*LOL*

The date is still tentative because the 25th is a Friday and I am not sure people would be able to attend. But I figured we can start around 8:00 PM for those who would be coming from the office. Here is the invitation that I made.

Cute, huh? I won't be actually printing this, anyway. I will just make an event invitation in Facebook since the people I am inviting are all in TAN Bayan.

*GUFFAW*

Next thing I designed in the birthday banner. I made quite a few because I could not decide which ones I like best.

Design #1

Design #2


Design #3

I haven't made my final decisions yet. Anyway, I still have time to choose. I will just ask for a vote again from people on which one is the nicest.




No comments:

Post a Comment